August 30, 2011

No fitness

Because I have started on such a vigorous eating plan, I will not be doing any fitness this week. I am low on energy as my body purifies and gets used to eating only 800 calories a day. I am not exhausted by any means. Actually, I have more energy now than I did on junk food. BUT I have no extra energy as of yet. Because I am learning this new way of eating and trying to get back on track I will resume excercise on week 3.
This also brings me to the fact that when you start a new weight loss program, you do not have to jump in fully. I have done that so many times that I feel so overwhelmed so I quit.
Right now my focus is on journaling what I eat.
Eating the right things.
Resting while I detoxify.
And feeling good!

Live Healthy at thinchic.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment