December 11, 2011

My last meal

I made it! Another week of not weighing in. I know seems stupid to be so proud of that. But I really do want to weigh. Only because I feel as if I am gaining. But if I weigh and I see I gained, I would diet. And that is a no no right now.
My therapist says this is very normal. Why? Because I am scheduled to see my dietician tomorrow. This dietician specailizes in eating disorders. She is not there to put me on a diet or restrict me from foods. (This has been confirmed by my therapist again and again with me). But in my head, I feel I am scheduled to start a new diet tomorrow. So guess what I did all week? I ate! I ate like I was going on a diet. My last meal. My last snack. My last treat before my restricting diet starts. I love psychology!
I will post tomorrow and let you know how my visit with my dietician went.
Hope everyone is doing great and looking good in those dresses!

Tina

6 comments:

  1. Keep going my friend, you will do great. You're learning. Keep sharing and teaching my friend. I wish you the best of luck with your new approach. I know that you will succeed. I KNOW IT!!
    Take care my friend and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can break through this thought process. You should just focus on today. Not what will be, or what could be, just think of today, to eat healthy and on plan today.
    Wishing you the best!!

    http://bltnever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just a small step to a bigger outcome, you will achieve your weigh loss and be amazed when it happens,keep it up:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly what Betty said. Today. That, and follow the therapist's advice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope it was a productive meeting with your therapist....I agree with just looking at things one day at a time.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a hard road we travel but you'll do it, just keep at it!

    ReplyDelete