December 7, 2011

One cookie or One dozen?

I am having a hard time with Christmas cookies. My daughter and I made a several dozens of cookies over the weekend. We gave plate fulls to neighbors, coworkers and friends. We still have dozens left. I left a bowl on the counter for everyone to enjoy. I froze the rest. I plan to bring them out for our winter ice fishing trips.

I have been doing pretty good with having 2 for one of my snacks every day. They do not seem to entice me much. I think I may even be getting sick of them. It used to be I would have ate a one dozen or more a day. So what has changed? The fact that they are here and available. The fact that I have more in the freezer. The fact that I CAN have them. I think this new method is working! In fact, today I had a yogurt for snack instead of cookies. Because I wanted too! I feel a little freer from food everyday.

One Cookie or One dozen? The choice is yours!

Live healthy at thinchic.com!

3 comments:

  1. I'm fine with two. I get sugar-free, gluten ones, and once ina while, with coffee, a treat. They are there, when I want tem, and I often just don't. The bags last ages. :) Same with chocolate.

    Once I got a handle on my bingeing, it has been totally safe to have treats in the house--sugar free ice cream, choco, cookies, Larabars. I eat them...as treats. I don't binge. :D

    It's a liberated feeling. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. getting sick of them!! Isn't THAT a great feeling? It's Less binge more listening to your body! I love it!

    ReplyDelete