November 3, 2011

11 week weigh in

Last week: BMI 31.9 This Week: 32.1
Last week: Body Fat 45.9% This week: 46.2%
Last week: Muscle: 23.9% This week: 23.8%
Last week: Visceral Fat 8 This week: 8
Last week Waist: 38" This week: 38"
Last week Thigh: 23" This week: 23"
Last week Chest: 38" This week: 38"
Weight: Last week 196.2 This week: 197.2
Weight loss this week: Plus 1 pound
TOTAL WEIGHT LOST: 27.8 pounds

I realize this is not a significant loss but I do know what I did this week. I binged on sweets. Halloween candy. Here is the problem with that. My diet was sweets. I ate one meal and the rest of the day sweets. I am actually surprised I did not gain more. I weighed myself Monday and I was up 3 pounds.

I also know what triggered my binge. I was sick. I felt terrible. I did not feel like making shakes let alone drinking them. I did not feel like drinking a gallon of water. I did not feel like excercising. I did not care. I felt sick. So I made myself feel better for the one minute it took to eat a candy. Then I would look for more so I could bring that euphoria back. Terrible cycle. Yesterday I said enough is enough. I ended up eating sweets but not as many. I need to make the commitment to STOP and STOP now! In the past these cycles could last months with me gaining all of my weight back. It is like I crave the sweets now that I have had them. I NEED that comfy, good feeling from eating sweets. UGH!

On the bright note. What I have learned is I need HELP! And that is why I am seeing a therapist for binge eating disorder. I do not need to yell at myself for my behavior this week. I need to pat myself on the back for learning all I have about this eating disorder and getting the help I need to stop the cycle. We have 4 generations of binge eaters. My grandmother, my mother, me and my daughter. This disorder STOPS with my family. We are done!

And now for a new week!

Live Healthy at thinchic.com!

4 comments:

  1. Your attitude will help you to stop. Keep up the good vibes and you´ll succeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. knowing you have a problem and taking the steps to work on it is AWESOME and a big step in the right direction for you and your kids! Good for you:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's so interesting to see how one pound changes your BMI and etc.. Keep going lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's it, learning. You are doing it and teaching us along the way. I am proud of you!! Still loving your scale.
    Take care and have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete