October 13, 2011

8 week weigh in

AHHHH ONEDERLAND!!!

Last week: BMI 32.5 This Week: 32.4
Last week: Body Fat 45.9% This week: 46.6%
Last week: Muscle: 24% This week: 23.6%
Last week: Visceral Fat 9 This week: 9
Last week Waist: 41" This week: 38"
Last week Thigh: 23" This week: 23"
Last week Chest: 38" This week: 38"
Weight: Last week 200 This week: 199.4
Weight loss this week: .6
TOTAL WEIGHT LOST: 25.6 pounds!

This week my body was catching up to the weight loss. It is to be expected. Look at my waist measurements! YEAH!!! My pants are getting looser. I am below 200. Again, time to celebrate!

I have more energy and I feel great.

Working out 4 times a week at the gym and walking the dog 2 miles on other days. Drinking plenty of the right kind of fluids. Reading my book. Cheering my blogging team on! Blogging twice a week or more. Getting healthy! Rocking this weight loss!

Live Healthy at thinchic.com!

8 comments:

  1. Yay for onederland!!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah!! You are where I want to be so badly. I´ll be following you soon. I¨m happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That waist measurement is AWESOME!!! congrats on the inches and BMI!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on getting out of the 200s and check out the waist! Sometimes the results aren't on the scale. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on onederland! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on entering onderland! Great work:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! I could not have done it without your support!

    ReplyDelete