October 20, 2011

9 week weigh in

Last week: BMI 32.4 This Week: 32.1
Last week: Body Fat 46.6% This week: 45.8%
Last week: Muscle: 23.6% This week: 24%
Last week: Visceral Fat 9 This week: 9
Last week Waist: 38" This week: 38"
Last week Thigh: 23" This week: 23"
Last week Chest: 38" This week: 38"
Weight: Last week 199.4 This week: 197.4
Weight loss this week: 2 pounds
TOTAL WEIGHT LOST: 27.6 pounds!

YEAH! I am surprised. I did cheat this week. I had halloween candy. And now guess what? I want to eat more and more and more!!! I called my psychologist and made my first appointment for my binge eating disorder. This week was a wake up call. Look at my weight loss. And I am thinking of sabotaging that. Not good. That is reason one. Reason two is my daughter. She binge eats in private. She is 12. Makes me want to cry. Of all the things I could pass onto her. These kids are under so much stress and pressure these days. Body image is huge to them. So I have decided to make the first step and then make her an appointment as well. We will both get through this together. I know we will be fine. I just would never wish these struggles on anyone and now I have to watch my daughter have them.

I have family coming to stay with us for the weekend and a party at my house on Friday night. I plan on watching what I eat. Will I go off plan? Yes. Will it be extreme? No!

Excercise this week: 2 times at gym. Other days - walk the dog.
Water - Enough just not as much as usual.
Cheerleader - yes. I visited a few sights this week. Everyone is doing great!
Book - Read past 2 posts for my book reports. Very good book. Intuitive Eating.

Live Healthy at thinchic.com!

8 comments:

  1. Yah for 2 lbs!!! and for making that phone call!!! Stick to it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH for two pounds, that's awesome. I'm glad you decided to go in. This will be great for both you and your daughter. Good luck this week. Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an inspiring post. So proud of you for making an appointment. I truly hope it helps both you and your daughter. Great loss, and have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I am really happy with my decision. This weekend was a lot of eating and drinking. How easily we step back to old habits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats great for taking the first step to a better you. and the lost of 2 pounds is even better..way to go;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those old habits die hard, don't they? It will be a much easier journey for your daughter with you to guide and support, wont' it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on the losses & kudos for you on getting help & noticing your daughter has an issue too.... so many parents would overlook that:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is good to hear. I will keep you updated on how the therapy goes for both of us!

    ReplyDelete