October 10, 2011

Great Weekend!

We took our last camping trip this weekend. It was great to be together and relax. I did have a couple drinks and a brownie. But that was OK because I stopped. And because I did not obsess over it, I did not think about having more. It was great! It was the most delicious glass of wine and the best brownie EVER! I savored every little piece of it.
Did I gain? Not sure, I have not weighed. I do not plan on it either because I am not going to let a little indulgence ruin my week. Back on plan today and weigh Thursday. No worries!

What was different? I told myself it was not going to ruin my diet by having these things. And I told myself I do not need more. There will be other times I can have it again. No need to eat a years worth now. I used the not depriving myself philosophy and it worked. Now I will not say I am a pro at this. I still need therapy to learn how to do this but it really worked for me this weekend. I am very happy with how it went.

Hope all of you had a great weekend! They are so few and far between, that you need to enjoy all of them to the fullest!

Live Healthy at thinchic.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment