June 16, 2011

AB COASTER!

I received my AB COASTER from Amazon today. Ok I lied, it was about 3 weeks ago but I set it up today and started using it. The DVD is boring but hilarious as the lady on there keeps saying YAH alot! The machine is easy and fun. The kids are even using it. You have to make sure you are kneeling on it correctly though in order to really feel it in the abs. Here is how the machine works: You kneel on it and grip the hand grips. You pull yourself up with your abs to do crunches. You can work your love handles by adjusting the kneeling pad.

I will let you know in about a month the results. Ab excercises are so hard for me. I carry all of my weight in my abs and have no muscle there. So any excercise I can and WILL do for my abs is great for me!

Today my goal is to stay on plan. I went off plan with DOVE chocolates out of someone's candy jar at work last night. Whenever I am stressed at work this happens. I need to find a better way to relieve my stress at work. Any ideas would be appreciated!

LIVE HEALTHY at thinchic.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment