June 15, 2011

ASSESS your NEEDS!

Step one is to know your needs.  For instance, I know I NEED to lose weight in order to maintain my sugar levels.  I had gestational diabetes with both pregnancies and it never went away after my second one.  When my weight is within normal range so are my AC1 levels.  In knowing this why did I regain 50 pounds of the 75 I worked so hard to lose?  Weight is a constant struggle so I need to have goals.

Goal one: Eat right! For me high protein diets work the best.
Goal two: Excercise! To keep my blood sugars in check - I have to workout daily.
Goal three: Stay focused! 50 pounds is a huge goal so I will break it down into smaller amounts like 5 pounds at a time.
Goal four: Keep up with this blog! I need a support group and to journal my success and struggles.
Goal five: Journal what I eat! I hate this one but it is proven to work.

Ok that is enough for right now.  Let's get started on a weight loss journey!  Thank you for joining me.

Visit thinchic.com for more ideas for your weight loss.
LIVE HEALTHY at www.thinchic.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment