June 22, 2011

Foood logs

Wednesdays are for the dreaded food log. I don't hate food logging because I don't have time to do it. I hate it because then I have to write down when I am bad! I Hate making it known on paper that I went off plan. But this is also why it is one of the most important things we can do to stay on track.
I bought a fancy log book about a year ago. Only used several pages. I really like the log because it asks for all the important stuff. It asks for Time, food, quantity, fat, protein, carbs, fibre, calories, mood,water intake, coffee intake,appetite, energy level, hours of sleep, illness,injury, weight, BMI, alcohol, and then it has an excercise log. Yes this is really in depth. That is also the reason I hate it. It is very time consuming to fill out. So the plan is to fill out what I can and fill out the BMI and weight once a week.
The most important thing is to write down what you eat!!! Don't forget the little bites that sneak in...

LIVE HEALTHY at thinchic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment