June 18, 2011

MEN and ABS

Like I have said before it takes a lot of energy and determination for me to work my abs. And trust me I have tried many of the ab excercisers! All of weight is in my abs so that does not help.

I have been so good at using the ab coaster for the last 5 days. I am so proud of myself. I can get up to 70 reps and then I am done. I feel it in my abs today but not too painful so I wonder if I am doing it right. I always feel like I shouldn't be able to move after a good workout.

I decided to write this blog because 15 minutes ago my husband yells at me to come downstairs and watch him on the ab coaster to see if he is doing it right. I coach him a little by telling him to go slower, use his abs not his hands, sit up straighter ect ect. He says to me "I don't feel anything, this is easy". UGH - MEN have it so easy. Working out is easy for them and losing weight is easy. All my husband has to say is I need to lose some weight and the next week he is there. It is frustrating.

Thank goodness for all my girlfriends with the same struggles as me because obviously I can't turn to my male friends. It is too easy for them.

My husband and I are renewing our vows on a boat in Alaska in August. My daughter wants to wear dresses. My goal - to look GOOD in a dress! Now I just need to keep my husband pudgy so I look marvelous!!!

LIVE HEALTHY with thinchic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment