June 20, 2011

I HATE to LOVE weekends!!!


Weekends! That is where I fall off my wagon. Saturday morning started good. I made oatmeal for everyone and ate a small bowl of that. Then we went to a baseball tournament - I did not order any food and drank water. Still good. It got late and my hubby and I had a date so we stopped at Sammy's pizza. Ordered nachos and a family size meat pizza for the whole family. I ate a little but it did not matter because that pizza is so soaked in grease it even looked gross. So then comes our date!

We headed to Ribapuloza to watch BOMSHEL. I think I drank my days worth of calories in beer. Now I did dance (if you can call it that!) but I doubt I burnt the calories off. I love my beer and cocktails on the weekends. That is where I struggle on a plan. Because the next day I am usually super hungry. And that is all I did for fathers day is Eat. Or you may want to say binge eat.

Next weekend we are camping. I already know I will be off plan. When we are vacation it does not even pay to try to be on plan. Things are so up in the air. There is no planned eating. And drinks are in abundance!

Why can't we lose the weight by sticking in plan during the week and having weekends off? ANY weekend diet tips would be appreciated.

Today is Monday and I am back on plan! Go figure.

LIVE HEALTHY at thinchic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment