June 21, 2011

Getting more organized

Two years ago when I lost 75 pounds I blogged weekly to my friends and family through email. I influenced a lot of people this way to change their lives to the better. So I decided to do it again but on a larger scale. If I can stop one person from binging or making unhealthy choices this blog is worth it. I do have to apologize though because my dialog is all over the place on here. I am new at this and was not quite sure how it was going to play out. Well I had a thought last night and I think it will be good. I am going to have a schedule of what I post on certain days. This will give this blog some structure which I know I need in my life! So here is the schedule please check back for updates. And I do encourage comments. Your comments might also inspire someone to reach for that apple versus the apple pie.

Mondays - I will concentrate on FOCUS. I will also discuss the current book I am reading. Please join me in reading and share your thoughts in the book club.
Tuesdays - FITNESS. Here I will try new equipment or excercises and give you the reviews. Also, this is where my excercise log for the week will be displayed. Please share yours as well.
Wednesdays - MEAL PLAN. We will discuss meal plans and this is where my food log for the week will be. Please share your food log here. You won't believe how accountable you will be if you have to post it.
Thursdays - INSPIRE. This is where I will talk about what I have learned for the week. I would love to hear what you have learned as well.
Fridays - Goals for the new week and weigh in with measurements. I can not wait to hear how well you are all doing!
Weekends are for my family so I will take those off and talk to you on Monday again!

I can not wait to travel with all of you on this journey. I am very excited! If I am talking about a product I will display it on Amazon. Feel free to search for what works for you. I will also have more products that I suggest on thinchic.com. Check out my website for easy ordering!

LIVE HEALTHY at thinchic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment