June 17, 2011

Excercise at HOME


I am trying really hard to save some money by not joining a fitness club and working out at home. It is very hard for me. I have been faithful to the Ab coaster. I think that is because I want to tell you all about my results and if it is worth the money. And because it is new to me so it is exciting right now. I did not tell you that I got the ZUMBA DVD's from my aunt. I love them (so far). I am still training. There are 30 moves you have to learn. It is crazy fast so I just keep moving. Yesterday my son had a friend over and they were playing video games on the TV I workout on. So I took the dog for a walk. This was a good decision but I know I could have burned more calories with ZUMBA. Today my nephew is over and the kids are now playing in my workout area. I guess I am signed up for another walk!
It is hard to stay motivated when I workout at home. When the lady on the TV yells at me to keep me motivated I can ignore her. And I am finding if I walk into the kitchen before working out I find a ton of cleaning I should be doing instead.
Now at the gym I know what time to start class. The lady yelling at me is real and I can not ignore her by walking away to answer a text message. She keeps me on track and works me hard no matter what.

I need to keep focused on the goal and get back to ZUMBA. Maybe the kids will want to dance with me for a while? I will try it and see what happens!

LIVE HEALTHY at thinchic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment