June 30, 2011

Closet eater

I am the BEST closet eater. I love to eat alone. I love to eat a lot alone. I read once that you should always eat in front of someone. That will help you control what you eat. I would have to agree.

The upside of eating alone is I don't feel embarrassed by how much I have eaten. I can binge.

The downside is that I feel so out of control. I feel guilty for what I have eaten. I Binge.

This week I am going to only eat in front of someone else. No more eating alone. Try it with me and see if it makes a difference.

How was your vision board assignment last week? It really amazes me the differenc that makes. I hope you will try it if you have not already. You can use it on anything not jut weight loss. Use it to find a job, gain some money, get something you want. The power of attraction is amazing.

LIVE HEALTHY at thinchic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment