July 1, 2011

Don't make me weigh!

I don't want to weigh today. I feel fat. It is 100 degrees in Minnesota and I am swollen and bloated. But I will do it so I stay on track. Even the bad weeks we need to weigh in. It keeps us accoutable.
We have another camping weekend planned. I am not even bringing the food log because I know I won't even look at it. This is ok. I have given myself permission to just chill with good friends and get right back to plan on Tuesday. I believe this will work because I have a plan. Good or bad it is a plan.

I am in shock! Way better than I thought. See this is why you weigh in even if you do not want to.
BMI: 35.1 Last week: 35.6 Great!
Body Fat: 51.1 Last week: 49.9 not good
Muscle: 21.4 Last week: 22.3 not good
Visceral Fat: 10 Last week: 10
Waist: 42 inches Last week: 45 inches GREAT!
thigh: 25 inches Last week: 25 inches
Weight lost this week: 3.2 pounds GREAT!
Short term goal: 10 pounds
Midway goal: 25 pounds
Long term goal: 45 pounds

LIVE HEALTHY at thinchic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment