July 25, 2011

Chapter 5: CORNERSTONE POSITIVE FORCE

WOW! What a powerful and inspirational chapter. There is a lot of good information in this one but I will share what motivated me the most.

BE a coach! There is no one like you. You have something to valuable to share with someone. You can pass on your knowledge to a young person or a senior.

This really moves me because this is why I started this blog. There are so many great blogs out here about weight loss and I thought WOW if I could reach one person and motivate them to get healthy - I will have reached my goal.

The book also says that community service is a great way to that you belong, that you are doing something good and to feel motivated to do more.
Simply look around - there are opportunities everywhere. As you perform these simple acts, you'll realize the most profound of truths - that what we do matters.

After reading this chapter, I know I am going to pick some veggies from my garden and give them to my elderly neighbor. This chapter makes me want to help others and do some good in the world!

LIVE HEALTHY at thinchic.com

1 comment:

  1. Garden .. how wonderful... I miss when I use to grow my own veggies

    ReplyDelete