July 20, 2011

Lower calories today!

There are little tricks you can add or take away from your food that will help you lower your calories.

Drop the POP: If you delete pop or any sugary drink from your diet and drink water instead. You will drop 10 pounds in a year. WOW!
Condiments: Watch how much you use mayo, sour cream ect. Every small tablespoon is loaded with calories. If you absolutely need it then chose the lighter version.
DO NOT FRY: Prepare your foods by grilling or steaming. Do not use breading. If you need to use oil chose olive oil.
Pick the right meat: Chose fish and chicken over beef most nights. I need to add most nights because my freezer has 1/2 a beef in it. What can I say? I am a farm girl.
Fruits and Veggies: I know you know this one. Here is a simple way to get more of them in. Add them to EVERYTHING! You can add vegies to a lot of dishes and it still tastes yummy. I put fruit and veggies out at every supper. Eat veggies instead of chips.
Excercise: It is proven if you excercise you will eat less calories. You tend to eat better after a good days workout.

LIVE HEALTHY at thinchic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment