July 6, 2011

I am NEVER wrong!

I am NEVER wrong!
You see if I were wrong I would have journaled that I ate half a bag of cookies. If I were wrong I would have journaled that I ate half a bag of chips. If I were wrong I would have journaled that I ate 2 cups of ramon noodle salad. But I am NEVER wrong so you get no journal from me this week.

Sadly this is how my brain works. If I don't write it then it does not count. Then I am not a failure.

Good news! I started my journal back up yesterday and today I have it right here and I am journaling.

Yesterday here is what I ate:
Breakfast: Chocolate shake
Snack: Tomatos and cheese
Lunch: Hotdog with bun and brocoli
Snack: Greek yogurt and plum
Supper: Garden Veggie soup
Snack: Cheese and applesauce
TOTAL CALORIES: 970

Shake of the week:
BANANA SPLIT
8oz of water
2 scoops of Herbalife Chocolate protein mix
2 scoops of Herbalife Cookies and Cream
3 Strawberries
1/3 banana
1 capful of sugar free caramel syrup
1 tsp dry vanilla pudding
YUMMY!
If you need to order any products please see my link on www.thinchic.com

LIVE HEALTHY at thinchic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment