July 29, 2011

Goodbye for 3 weeks!

I will be back in 3 weeks. Where I am going has very limited internet. ALASKA!!!!
In these 3 weeks I am going to mentally prepare to go on a no carb, no sugar diet very strict diet. I will do this diet for 10 - 12 weeks. I know this diet works for me because I have done it before. Where did I fail last time? I regained the weight. 50 pounds of the 75 I lost! So I am also going to make an appointment with a counselor to help me through these issues. I have no idea what the issues are so this should be interesting. I only know there are issues because who would sit back and watch themselves regain 50 pounds of the 75 they fought so hard to lose. I need more help with binge eating then I can get from family and friends. I sabotage myself and I am not sure why. I will figure it out though. I will win the weight battle. I am better than this. I AM more than my weight! I AM a thin chic!

See you soon!

LIVE HEALTHY at thinchic.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment