July 7, 2011

Monsters in the Fridge

Last Friday we had a bad storm that knocked out our power for three days. Thank goodness my neighbor and brother in law hooked up a generator and saved what was in the freezer. But we lost everything in the fridge.

At first I was disappointed but after I thought about it I discovered this is a perfect time to get rid of the monsters in the fridge! That is right! I threw away the heavy whipping cream, the cheese spread and even the fatty salad dressings.

Then I replaced the monsters with healthy alternatives. My fridge is beautiful! It is full of veggies and fruits. Salad dressings that are low in calories and cheese that is packed with protein yet low in calories.

I love my fridge! I feel liberated! Lesson here: Get rid of your monsters and make your fridge and cupboards beautiful. No temptations should be in your home. EVER!!!

LIVE HEALTHY at thinchic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment