July 13, 2011

Logging a binge

I did pretty good all week. Stayed on plan of 2 shakes, fruit and veggies for snack and one healthy meal. UNTIL Monday! I ate a lot and I ate bad. I will log what I remember but I am sure there was more. Of course, this did not get logged in my food log because I felt bad about it.

Breakfast: Shake
Snack: Peanuts (alot)
Lunch: Spaghetti and garlic toast
Snack: Ice cream cone from MCD
Supper: 20 pc chicken nugget and diet coke from MCD
Snack: Ho Ho's

The only thing that was happening that day was my daughter was having a dyslexia test. I was nervous for her and worried about the next steps. I was mad at the school for not listening to me the last 6 years that something was wrong. So nervous, worried and mad = EATING! I know I am an emotional eater. I just wish I knew how to control it better.

Any suggestions please let me know!

LIVE HEALTHY at thinchic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment