July 21, 2011

Don't care - I am on vacation!

We leave for Alaska in 10 days. I am so excited but I know while I am there I will be off plan. There is no room for shakes and blenders ect. We will eat a balanced meal but when it comes to fresh seafood out of the ocean - watch out! I will indulge with butter - don't think I won't.

This is fine to plan this out after all it is only 2 weeks and then right back to plan. The negative part, my mind is already on vacation. Let's look at today for example:

Breakfast: Shake - Good job!
Lunch: Taco Johns - Thought was it doesn't matter I am off plan soon anyway.
Snack time is now and all I can think of is how much I want a brownie.

Who thinks this way? Someone is not ready for weight loss? Someone who is obsessed with food and will justify it by any means? Someone who is already on vacation? Not sure the correct answer.

The positive side of this is that I can see myself losing weight and a lot of weight when I get back from my 2 week vacation. I am envisioning it. I see it, I smell it, I feel it. I WILL LOSE 40 pounds by the end of the year. Watch me!

LIVE HEALTHY at thinchic.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment