July 19, 2011

Gym or Home

Is it easier for you to work out at home or at the gym?

I have every intention of waking up and working out at home. Then I walk to the kitchen. It is a mess, there is laundry and things to pick up. I end up doing all of that stuff and not working out. If I do work out it seems I don't try as hard because who is there watching me? If I get tired I can walk away and grab a ho ho.

When I belonged to the gym I had to be there at 10 for class. The instructor made sure I worked out the whole hour. I felt good so I went back the next day. I was committed so I showed up at every class, every day at the same time. I really felt good about that. I complained about pains and how hard the instructor was. It was great to complain about that stuff and not how I ached from being fat.

So I guess I would say it is "easier" to workout at the gym. I am going to tour the new gym in town. Here is what is important to me about the gym I chose. Times of classes, good classes and classes everyday. A workout area that I feel comfortable in. One of the gyms has a walking track - I like that for the winters. When chosing your gym try a trial membership first to make sure you like it. If you do not like it, you will not go.

LIVE HEALTHY at thinchic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment