July 27, 2011

McDonalds

When I woke up this morning I was greeted with "Mom, let's bike to McDonalds for lunch. You will get your excercise in and we can have lunch together." After a little bit of debating on what I could eat there, I decided yes. So off we went. I am happy to say I got in my 4 mile bike ride. Sad to say I had a number 1 meal. Yes Big Mac meal!

I notice I am eating a lot this week and all I can chalk it up to is NERVES! We fly from Minnesota to Alaska on Monday. I HATE FLYING! It is an 8 hour flight with a layover. I am so nervous. I can not even think about the flight or I get sick. So enough about the flight.

I start out in the morning very good with my herbalife shake. Then I start to plan the trip and think about what I need to bring and get done before we leave and I freak out and EAT EAT EAT!!!

The plan now is to hit a good food plan HARD when I get home. We are gone for 2 weeks. August 17th I will start the new plan. Mid week and perfect day to start my new healthy life. I will not be posting while I am gone because internet is scarce where I am going. I will finish out this week and start my new posts on August 17th.

LIVE HEALTHY at thinchic.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment