July 12, 2011

War on the weeds

I feel like I am beating you with fitness talk this week. Here is the reality, I have been catching up on household things before we leave for Alaska for 2 weeks so my excercise moto is JUST MOVE IT!

I stained the deck in 100 degree weather. It was like sitting in a sauna for 4 hours. Lots of water was consumed, weight was sweated off and my deck is beautiful!

I pulled weeds in both of my gardens. I used to laugh at people who said that was a workout but I made sure I was squatting, bending and stretching as I had the war on the weeds!

Cleaning the house. I do not care who says this is not a workout because everytime I do it I sweat my butt off! Ok it may be because I am dancing to Lady Gaga and Madonna!

The point is, just get up and move. Every little thing adds up to greater things. Refer to the post from yesterday where THE SPARK talks about this. Start small and build your goals from there.

LIVE HEALTHY at thinchic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment