July 15, 2011

Weigh in

Ok I have a ton of excuses. But there is no excuse. I went off plan and gained. UGH! It seems like when I eat I just crave more. This was so much easier when I was on my JUST SHAKES diet. When I get back from Alaska that will be the new plan. I need to get this weight off of me for my health. I need to get these blood sugar levels down and down now.

BMI: 35.7 Last week: 35.5
Body Fat: 50.5 Last week: 49.5
Muscle: 21.9 Last week: 22.5
Visceral Fat: 10 Last week: 9
Waist: 44 inches Last week: 42 inches
thigh: 23 inches Last week: 24 inches
Weight lost this week: Gained 1 pound!
Short term goal: 10 pounds
Midway goal: 25 pounds
Long term goal: 45 pounds

When I eat sugar (I had a doughnut last night) I get bloated and my stomach size increases. You can see this in my measurements.
Today is a new day!

LIVE HEALTHY at thinchic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment