September 8, 2011

3rd week weigh in!

Last week: BMI 34.6 This Week: 34.4
Last week: Body Fat 50.5% This week: 49%
Last week: Muscle: 21.7% This week: 22.5%
Last week: Visceral Fat 9 This week: 9
Pounds lost: Last week 3 This week: 2
TOTAL WEIGHT LOST: 13 pounds!

WOOT WOOT! I am starting to feel so good! I feel skinner and healthier!
Looking forward to another weight loss challenge that starts on Sunday with my blogging friends. It is a fit in your Christmas dress challenge and goes 14 weeks. I am so going to get into that black dress that is hanging in the back of my closet!

Live Healthy at thinchic.com!

For my

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with Mir's challenge. I have a question for you, how do you find out all thos stats on your weight loss. That was cool to read. I just have your normal every day scale so curious I am.
    Take care and have a blessed day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls! Good luck to you also Julie. I will put a link to the scale on my post today.

    ReplyDelete