September 6, 2011

I have a WIN!

Last night at 7PM I joined WOW (Workout World). I felt like laying on the couch and watching TV but I said to myself - you get in there and sign up so you can start classes tomorrow. I wanted to start classes right away. I LOVE classes. They are my favorite workout.
In a class, I can not quit (without embarrassment), I can not go slower (without getting yelled at) and they are scheduled. Also, they have so many new ones to choose from. I am very excited to go today. Today it is kwikkore. It is only half an hour class which tells me it is very intense. It works your core. Tomorrow is ZUMBA. I love Zumba. Thursday is Fusionfit which is combination of yoga, pilates and light weights. Friday is Hathayoga. Saturday is Tabata, a japenese training technique that has been shown to boost your metabolism up to 36 hours post excercise!
I know I am out of shape so I will have to go at a comfortable pace this week but I am dedicated. So instead of walking this week I will be at the gym! Hope to see you there!

Live Healthy at thinchic.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment