September 23, 2011

One pound in One Day!

So yesterday was my log my weight day. But according to the book I am reading, The Beck diet solution, I must weigh daily and chart it. I lost one pound in one day! I like this new way of weighing!

Today I did an hour of Yoga. I feel so much better now. I was so sore from my ab class on Tuesday.

Plan for this weekend: Stick to the plan! Have a bonfire. Watch the Vikings win. Ok maybe not! Wash windows and siding on house.
One obstacle could be the bonfire depending on who the fire attracts. Meaning which neighbor comes over. Plan is to keep my cup full of crystal light and say NO to any alchohol. By doing this I will not get hungry and I will stay on plan. I know I can not drink and stay on plan. So I will choose not to drink at all!

Have a great weekend!

Live Healthy at thinchic.com!

2 comments:

  1. Have a fun, & successful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a plan. Have a good time and cleaning up the house uses cal.

    ReplyDelete