September 15, 2011

4th week weigh in!

Last week: BMI 34.4 This Week: 33.7
Last week: Body Fat 49% This week: 48.9%
Last week: Muscle: 22.5% This week: 22.5%
Last week: Visceral Fat 9 This week: 9
Weight: Last week 211.2 This week: 207.4
TOTAL WEIGHT LOST: 17.6 pounds!

YEAH!!! What a great week. I had lots of challenges over the weekend and I was tough. I did not let them get in my way of this weight loss. And it showed. I am so glad it showed in the numbers. It is frustrating when it does not. I also want to note that this is the week I am mentruating. That can no longer be an excuse for me for not losing because I know I still can!

Also, I have this allergy thing. At least that is what the doctor told me it was last year after many many tests. My eyes swell up. Sometimes they are swelled shut in the morning. They look red and swollen like I was punched in the face. Then sometimes it turns to hives. Very interesting to say the least! When this happened last year they put me on predisone and I gained 30 pounds. It destroyed me. It stopped my itching and swelling but at what costs? That is why I ended up gaining a lot of my weight back. BUT NOT THIS TIME! I will take benedryl and pack my eyes with ice but NO STEROIDS! I am gonna fight like a girl on that one!

Live healthy at thinchic.com!

1 comment: