September 16, 2011

The SPARK Stage 4

I want to say that I do highly recommend this book. It is very good and inspirational. This is the last chapter and it talks a lot about maintenance. I am no where near maintenance but I was curious since this is where I have failed in the past. It talks a lot about helping others. Your happiness from that will over flow into your own life. The food guide looked easy enough to follow also if any is intereted. I was going to pass on my book but now I think I will need to read it again once I am at maintenance. lol
Next week I will be discussing my new book The Complete Beck diet for life. It is a 5 stage program for permanent weight loss. So many great books out there that I wish I had time to read them all!

The only plans I have for the weekend are attending my son's bowling game, church and canning. The last two nights have frooze here so I have a ton of tomatos and zuchini to take care of. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Live healthy at thinchic.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment