September 5, 2011

Thank Goodness it is MONDAY!

I had a fabulous weekend with family and friends. BUT it was hard to be around all the food. First we went to my in laws who made a wonderful lunch. I dealt with this by bringing my own protein shake and protein bar. I also sat in the living room while they had the main course and moved to the table and conversation during desert. This worked quite well. Then last night we went to the movies. I love love love popcorn. I almost reached in for a handful but stopped myself. This was so hard because it smells so good! I did not cheat. Even though it crossed my mind. Today I feel empowered that I did not do it! I am so happy I am still on track. I know that one handful would have turned into 2, 3 probally 4 handfuls. Much easier not to have any handfuls. I brought my protein shake and snack to the movies and was very satified with that.

Last night I had a nightmare that I ate one of the ho ho bars my mother in law made. In my dream my grandma served it to me! Of course, I had to take it. It tasted so good but even in my dream I felt so guilty! A little obsessive about cheating or what? Even my dreams are filled with tempation!

Live healthy at thinchic.com!

2 comments:

  1. Good on you for staying strong! That's some serious temptation. I had the same struggle at the movies the other day, but you're right that NONE is a lot easier then ONE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now if only I can continue to not take the "FIRST" bite!

    ReplyDelete