September 22, 2011

5th week weigh in

Here it is WEEK 5!

Last week: BMI 33.7 This Week: 33.2
Last week: Body Fat 48.9 This week: 48.3
Last week: Muscle: 22.5% This week: 22.7%
Last week: Visceral Fat 9 This week: 9
Waist: 40"
Thigh: 24"
Chest: 39"
Weight: Last week 207.4 This week: 204
Weight loss this week: 3.4
TOTAL WEIGHT LOST: 21 pounds!

Awesome! I am getting so close to that 10% mark. That is when you really start to feel awesome. Like this is all worth it! I am so excited to keep moving forward and keep losing! I am gaining so much more by losing. I am gaining my health, my self worth and my pride. Thanks for everyone for your support - I could not do this without you!

Yesterday I was with my daughter at the mall. I thought I would look and see what Christmas dresses they have since I think I may want a new one. She says to me "Mom why are you looking at dresses? You never wear a dress." I laughed inside and thought to myself, "You may be surprised this Christmas!" I never wear them because I look like a hippo in a sheet! But not this year! Kickin some serious butt!

Live Healthy at thinchic.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment