September 25, 2011

Christmas Dress Countdown Challenge Week 2

Last week: BMI 33.7 This Week: 33.2
Last week: Body Fat 48.9 This week: 48.3
Last week: Muscle: 22.5% This week: 22.7%
Last week: Visceral Fat 9 This week: 9
Waist: 40"
Thigh: 24"
Chest: 39"
Weight: Last week 207.4 This week: 204
Weight loss this week: 3.4
TOTAL WEIGHT LOST: 21 pounds!

I had a great week! Drank lots of water. I will try to increase it more this week but not sure if I want to be sitting in the bathroom anymore than I already am!

Hit the gym for Zumba, Kwikkore and yoga - 4 times this week and walked 2 miles 1 day.

Looked at dresses. I think I want a different one! Funny how your taste in clothing changes as your body does!

Cheered people on and joined everyone's blog that I could have.

I read my book, the Beck Diet. Started using the tools in that book.

One thing I would like to share is: Just start working out. It literally sucks the first 2 weeks but you WILL start to feel great about it after that. I am at the point now where I feel bad if I do not workout. I still get very sore but I keep going. I know how easy it is to get back in the groove of not working out. Way too easy! Get moving! Do it for you! You deserve it!

Live healthy at thinchic.com!

12 comments:

  1. Great job last week. Great loss! Keep up the good work and stay strong. I'm going to have to look up that book online and see what it's all about. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the weight loss!

    I am glad I am not the only one who is all over the place with the dress thing...that is why I haven't bought anything yet :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job!! Keep it up and you will be in onederland soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! That is such a great loss. Over 3 pounds on one week. I´m so happy for you. For me it´s going a bit slower, but I agree with you that working out helps. Without it, I probably wouldn´t lose anything. But I am feeling much better about myself.
    Have a good week!!

    Betty @bltnever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a great loss (still digging the scale). You are doing awesome. Keep it up. Take care and keep up the great week. Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing amaaaaazing! Seriously, amazing. :) It's great you have those really detailed stats because so much change every week! Keep going strong, you are ROCKING this thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great loss you are doing an amazing job!! Here's to another great wi this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! Exercise is the A-Number-One thing that will help you lose! Great work this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay to rockin' the weight loss!! You didn't hear this from me, but I enjoy going to the gym to workout. Shhh! Just don't tell anyone! ;) Unfortunately, the weather here has been terrible - lots of humidity, muggy, hot, yucky -- which affects my breathing and then I can't do any exercising. Can't wait till fall weather reaches us and stays here! :)

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job!! I plan on beefing up my exercise this week cause I've pretty much just been walking & I want to get a bigger burn going:-) I see what you mean about missing the exercise though when you don't do it, I feel off kilter or something!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent loss! Love seeing the BMI drop too. Good job. See you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for all the support! You gals are the best! I will read these messages when I need a pick me up! Keep losing - Tina

    ReplyDelete