September 14, 2011

MY ABS ARE KILLING ME!

I am doing great on my new fitness program. Monday through Friday at the gym. Monday I took Zumba. Do you know you burn 600-800 calories in Zumba? That just shocks me. Needless to say I worked out hard. Sweating like a pig. Felt tired but good. Tuesday I did a half hour ab class. Today I just got home from Zumba again. My abs are killing me! Every move I make with my stomach reminds me of all the work I have done and all the work I still need to do. It is painful but in a good way. A good pain, if there is such a thing.

Tomorrow I have a pilates class. They are hard for me. I must not be that balanced. Then I am going to get some decent workout shoes. Mine are too big or something.

Have a great workout! Check back for weigh in numbers tomorrow!!!

Live Healthy at thinchic.com!

1 comment:

  1. Great work on all the exercising! I've been slacking and only walking and doing a little housework.... I need to get my butt in gear, workout gear that is:-)

    ReplyDelete