September 9, 2011

Goals for the weekend

This is when my new diet plans get challenging for me. When I feel good! Weird huh? It is like I feel skinny so now I can eat anything. So I wanted to dedicate this post to my goals for the weekend.
My goal is to stay on plan. 5 protein shakes a day. 2 protein bars.
I have some house cleaning planned so that should keep me busy during the day. At night I will sit by the fire with my family and drink lots of crystal lights! No liquor because that would really get me off track! I will take a walk with my hubby.

Here it is summed up:
1. Stay on nutrition plan
2. Take a walk
3. Enjoy my time with my family

Have a great weekend! Here is the link to the scale I use to get all my numbers. I really like this scale because it shows me more than weight. I need to concentrate on my muscle and fat ratio with being on a protein shake diet only. And this tells me my BMI which means more than weight! Holds up to 4 users. I highly recommend this scale!!!

Live Healthy at thinchic.com!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am very excited to start the Christmas Dress Countdown Challenge with you! Good luck!! Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete